- Names: Please leave a real name (first names are okay). If you must use a keyword, use “Name @ Blog Name”, for example.
- Links: Do not include a link to your blog in the comment text. Your name will be linked to your blog, and CommentLuv will add your blog to the bottom of your comment. It gets redundant!
- Self-Promotion: Do not advertise your blog, blog giveaway, contest, or other irrelevant content. Please stay on topic! We all love you for it!
- Be Courteous: Be polite. No name calling, rudeness, personal attacks and similar comments will be tolerated. If you’re unsure whether your comment falls under these limitations, just remember the Golden Rule. And remember that your comment will be visible worldwide, so don’t say anything you wouldn’t want your mother to see. Your opinion is welcome, even if it isn't favorable or positive, just keep criticism to the constructive kind only.
- Spam & Ham: Spam is filtered and deleted. Sometimes genuine comments are marked as spam (termed “ham”) and slip through the cracks. While I make every attempt to scan the spammy comments for real ones, sometimes I just don't catch them.
- Editing: I reserve the right to edit any comment. Your comments are not copyrighted, and I may edit them for spammy characteristics (see Rule #2), spelling, or other grammatical mistakes.
- Deleting: I reserve the right to delete or unapprove a comment for any reason, even other than the above stated terms.
- Sole Arbiter: I own this blog and my decision is final. I am the sole arbiter of whether a comment is libelous, hateful, hurtful, or otherwise inappropriate. This blog is my responsibility, and I take it and its contents seriously.